Pitton Cross Caravan Park
Welcome to Pitton Cross, Open all Year
The Button family have lived on Gower for over 300 years. We first opened the campsite 1960’s we are a quiet family park. Pitton Cross is only a mile from Rhossili Village and its beach, which is often voted “The Best Beach in the UK”.
There is a large car park, a Pub, a couple of Cafes and a National Trust Shop. In St Mary’s church there is a memorial to Edgar Evans who was born in the village and went to the South Pole with Scott. The City of Swansea is only 16 miles away where you will find the National Water Front Museum.
The scenic coastline is within walking distance from your pitch. Ramsgrove cove is good for rock pooling. Mewslade & Fall Bay for body boarding, buckets & spades and climbing. Rhossili Beach for climbing, surfing, walking, and to see the “Helvetia” Ship Wreck.
For pitch availability - please click here
Campsite Facilities, Shop & Reception
- The shop, Reception and Gower Kite Shop at Pitton Cross Caravan Park Rhossili are located close to the park entrance with a convenient parking area.
- Inside the shop is the Reception for new arrivals to the Park.
- Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the Park and the local area.
What we Sell:
- The shop is stocked with every-day essentials like milk, bread. We have local produce from meats to welsh cakes to vegetables depending on time of year.
- If you enjoy fishing we have frozen bait, fishing tackle and hooks.
- We hold a variety of Welsh gifts and books on Gower’s history, landscape and people.
- We have a large selection of children’s toys, including board and card games.
- The Shop stocks walking sticks from Walking Canes and Circle One Body Boards.
- We have kites, wind socks and poles from leading brands HQ and Spirit of Air. For more information, visit the Kite Shop Page
- At Pitton Cross Caravan Park we have a well stocked shop and for this reason, please be aware that we are unable to accept Supermarket deliveries here.
LocationsUK + Ireland » LlangennithUK + Ireland » RhossiliUK + Ireland » Hunts BayUK + Ireland » Caswell BayUK + Ireland » Langland BayUK + Ireland » Aberavon
ServicesAccommodation Surfer friendly places to stay near some great surf spots. Including camp-sites, hostels, hotels, B&Bs and surf lodges. Food and Drink From restaurants and cafes to night clubs, pubs and bars and everything in between. Self Catering These businesses offer accommodation with the facilities to prepare your own food and meals. Camping Somewhere to pitch a tent or park your camper van. Facilities vary but can include showers, barbecues, electricity and water hook ups as well as a shop and eating or picnic areas.